Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The authors declare that they are aware that they are solely responsible for the content of the preprint and that the deposit in SciELO Preprints does not mean any commitment on the part of SciELO, except its preservation and dissemination.
- The authors declare that the research that originated the manuscript followed good ethical practices and that the necessary approvals from research ethics committees are described in the manuscript, when applicable.
- The authors declare that the necessary Terms of Free and Informed Consent of participants or patients in the research were obtained and are described in the manuscript, when applicable.
- The authors declare that the preparation of the manuscript followed the ethical norms of scientific communication.
- The authors declare that the manuscript was not deposited and/or previously made available on another preprint server.
- The submitting author declares that all authors responsible for preparing the manuscript agree with this deposit.
- The authors declare that in the event that this manuscript has previously been submitted to a journal and being evaluated, they have received the journal's consent to make the deposit on the SciELO Preprints server.
- The submitting author declares that all authors' contributions are included on the manuscript.
- The authors declare that if the manuscript is posted on the SciELO Preprints server, it will be available under a Creative Commons CC-BY license.
- The deposited manuscript is in PDF format.
- If the manuscript is being reviewed and published by a journal, the authors declare that they have received authorization from the journal to make this deposit.
The names and email addresses entered in this server site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this server and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.